Zwik Designer - Help
1.3 MENU (file, print, undo, etc.)
In this Menu are many of the standard housekeeping functions that are typically found in applications. (This Menu is separate from the Resource Menu, where artistic elements and design tools can be found.)
- Import file: Import a design from your local drive that you previously exported from Zwik Designer with a .lumi filename extension.
- Clear all: Clear current design to empty; essentially the same as starting a NEW file.
- Save to My Designs: Save the current design to your LOCAL device drive for your own convenient future use. (This does NOT place it into Shopping Cart, your account, or export the file).
- Save as file: Export the current content in the design area to a file with .lumi extension on your local drive. File can then be saved, emailed, and imported back into any user’s Zwik Designer (Zwik.com).
Save your design to “MyDesigns” to easily add it to different product colors or other items in the future. (STORED TO LOCAL HARD DRIVE, NOT ACCOUNT)
- Usable Hot Keys for Zwik Designer
- Link to the help menu for Zwik Designer Help (this guide)