Product design representations on this website and those submitted in drafts, proofs, and mockups are approximate representations and may vary from the delivered physical product in exact colors, scale and placement.
- Website color representations may vary from an actual physical item based on many factors, including the monitor and graphic display properties of the user’s device.
- We can not be responsible for product color variations from graphic representations.
- The Zwik Designer tool uses computer generated colors utilizing manufacturers’ provided Pantone PMS color codes, with their corresponding color names, that are not as accurate as photographs of the actual product or fabric swatches. Certain colors, such as heather colors, may have even more pronounced differences.
- Please refer to the manufacturers’ color photographs of the product and/or the fabric swatches for color representations that are more accurate than those displayed in Zwik Designer using computer generated Pantone PMS color codes.
- The scale of a design of an item may vary relative to the size of the item garment being printed (e.g. the same design will appear a different scale on a medium T-shirt than on an extra large).
- Placement of the design on an item is approximate (e.g. the distance from the collar to the top of a chest design may not be held to precise measurement).
Q: What types of payments do you accept?
A: Paypal and most major credit/debit cards. We do not facilitate splitting payments at this time.
Q: What if I’m having trouble with my credit card, gift card or coupon code completing the processing of a transaction?
A: Make sure your billing address is correct, all fields are complete. You can try clearing your browser cache, rebooting, or using a different browser or device. It is sometimes the case that you need to call your credit card company to verify an online charge. If all else fails, contact us and we’ll be happy to try placing a manual order for you!
Q: When will my account be charged?
A: Authorization Hold, Order Review & Acceptance:
Upon order submission, an authorization hold will be placed on your payment account. Zwik will then manually review your submitted order. For custom print purchases, we will verify the accuracy of the system color count and related print fee charges.
We will ensure the design quality is production ready, review availability of base products, inform you of any problems, and adjust fees accordingly before finalizing your charges.
Shipping and delivery dates are estimates at the time of order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipment (10-15 business days). Materials may need to be ordered by us and production scheduled (for both custom orders AND ready-to-wear). Availability of sizes and colors of all products can fluctuate in distribution channels at any given time, we can work with you on offering alternatives when required.
Contact support at the time of your order if expedited service is required (additional fee may apply).
Shipment tracking numbers should be available from within your account after orders are shipped.
- Customized apparel may be returned for defect or non-conformity to published size charts only.
- If an item is defective, Zwik will pay for shipping the replacement, or issue an item refund, at Zwik’s discretion.
- For ready-to-wear items ordered in the wrong size, we only allow exchanges. Items may be exchanged for a different size one time per order. Please measure and refer to the sizing guide or email us for assistance if a size is unclear. Zwik may, at its sole discretion, alternatively issue a refund credit if there is an issue with item availability.
- Ready-to-wear items returned for size must be in original, new condition – unwashed and unworn. When exchanging for size, the customer is responsible for all return and replacement shipping charges.
- Ready-to-wear exchange requests for size must be made within 15 days of delivery.
- All return requests for defect must be made within 30 days of delivery.
- To request authorization for return or exchange, send an email to [email protected] with your name and order number to receive return authorization and instructions.
- Any returns not following these guidelines may be subject to return refusal or a restocking fee of up to 25%, at the full discretion of Zwik.
Zwik.com adheres to the highest industry standards to protect your personal account information.
Your email address and other account data is not shared with any third parties.
When you complete a purchase, your credit card information is encrypted during transmission using secure socket layer (SSL) technology, which is widely used on the Internet for processing payments. Your credit card information is only used to complete the requested transaction and is not subsequently stored.