ZWIK GRAPHIC REPRESENTATIONS
Graphic representations on this website and those submitted to the customer by Zwik as drafts/proofs/mockups are approximate representations and may vary from the produced physical product in exact colors, scale, placement, and print materials.
- Website color representations may vary from an actual physical item based on many factors, including the monitor and graphic display properties of the user’s device, lighting, etc.
- We can not be responsible for slight (normal) product color variations of actual product from graphic representations on an electronic display.
- The Zwik Designer tool uses computer generated colors utilizing manufacturers’ provided Pantone PMS color codes, with their corresponding color names, that are not as accurate as photographs of the actual product or fabric swatches. Certain colors, such as heather colors, may have even more pronounced differences.
- Please refer to the manufacturers’ color photographs of their blank printable product and/or the fabric swatches for color representations that are more accurate than those displayed in Zwik Designer using computer generated Pantone PMS color codes.
- Differences in equipment, processing and materials that may arise in the production of our products may necessitate reasonable variations that are considered to be normal and acceptable.
While we endeavor to complete products as accurately to the original specifications as possible, there may be variations.
- The scale of a design of an item may vary relative to the size of the base product being printed (e.g. the same design will appear at a different scale on a medium T-shirt than on an extra large).
- Placement of the design on an item is approximate (e.g. the distance from the collar to the top of a chest design may not be held to precise measurement).
- Because of differences in equipment, processing, materials and other variables that may arise in the production of our products, reasonable variations are considered to be normal and acceptable.
- While we endeavor to produce as accurately to the original specifications as possible, there may be variations.
- Exact reproduction of colors, fine detail, design sizes, design placements and materials to match requested specifications, files, or previous orders is not guaranteed.
CRITICAL COLOR FIDELITY (Request Pantone)
Generally, printed colors will be approximate to artwork. If a high degree of color accuracy is required for your design (e.g. corporate logo), contact our support and we may be able to accommodate your Pantone PMS color requests (extra fees may apply).
Q: What types of payments do you accept?
A: Paypal and most major credit/debit cards. We do not facilitate splitting payments at this time.
Q: What if I’m having trouble with my credit card, gift card or coupon code completing the processing of a transaction?
A: Make sure your billing address is correct, all fields are complete. You can try clearing your browser cache, rebooting, or using a different browser or device. It is sometimes the case that you need to call your credit card company to verify an online charge. If all else fails, contact us and we’ll be happy to try placing a manual order for you!
Q: When will my account be charged?
A: Authorization Hold, Order Review & Acceptance:
Upon order submission, an authorization hold will be placed on your payment account. Zwik will then manually review your submitted order. For custom print purchases, we will verify the accuracy of the system color count and related print fee charges.
We will ensure the design quality is production ready, review availability of base products, inform you of any problems, and adjust fees accordingly before finalizing your charges.
- Time may be required to, procure materials, refine artwork, and for production for BOTH custom orders AND ready-to-wear (RTW) catalog items (we produce on demand).
- Availability of printable blanks can fluctuate in supply channels at any given time. We can work with you to offer faster alternatives, if required.
- For larger orders, please allow 2-3 weeks for processing (10-15 business days), although typically shorter.
- Short delivery times may be available upon agreement.
Turn around time (TAT) fluctuates with current workload. General average TAT can be found at Custom DTF Transfer Prints. Delivery time commitments are by prior agreement only.
Upon arrangement, additional fees may apply.
Shipment tracking numbers should be available from within your account after orders are shipped. There may be a delay in our manual posting after actual shipment.
- Customized apparel may be returned for defect or non-conformity to published size charts only.
- If an item is defective, Zwik will pay for shipping the replacement, or issue an item refund, at Zwik’s discretion.
- For ready-to-wear items ordered in the wrong size, we only allow exchanges. Items may be exchanged for a different size one time per order. Please measure and refer to the sizing guide or email us for assistance if a size is unclear. Zwik may, at its sole discretion, alternatively issue a refund credit if there is an issue with item availability.
- Ready-to-wear items returned for size must be in original, new condition – unwashed and unworn. When exchanging for size, the customer is responsible for all return and replacement shipping charges.
- Ready-to-wear exchange requests for size must be made within 15 days of delivery.
- All return requests for defect must be made within 30 days of delivery.
- To request authorization for return or exchange, send an email to [email protected] with your name and order number to receive return authorization and instructions.
- Any returns not following these guidelines may be subject to return refusal or a restocking fee of up to 25%, at the full discretion of Zwik.
Zwik.com adheres to the highest industry standards to protect your personal account information.
Your email address and other account data is not shared with any third parties.
When you complete a purchase, your credit card information is encrypted during transmission using secure socket layer (SSL) technology, which is widely used on the Internet for processing payments. Your credit card information is only used to complete the requested transaction and is not subsequently stored.