Use our Contact & Upload Form to request quotes. For BIG Catalog purchases, please also submit the product inquiry from the BIG Catalog shopping cart, and our support team will match together the information to respond.
- BASICS – NO minimum
- BIG Catalog – $150 minimum purchase of printable merchandise for totally free shipping (please refer to the Shipping & Handling FAQ for details).
Use our simple quote request form for quantities over about 3dz (depending on item’s price) to ensure best pricing. Or, use the form for any order if you prefer our help in the process.
Quantity discounts can be found in the combined totals of blank items plus printing, together. Note in some places you will find each, separately.
- BASICS apparel may NOT be purchased independently of decoration fees. The Zwik Designer tool and your shopping cart will display the COMBINED price of blank product and printing/decorating fees. There is the blank item price, the printing price, and the combined price.
- BIG Catalog orders will be the combination of the blank merchandise plus print price (refer to BIG Catalog process).
- The price table for just the printing of apparel and accessories can be found in the Zwik Designer program (product tab in menu, then click on “Details” for print price table).
- Printing more than one side? Get discounts at checkout on multi-location print placements (e.g. front AND back), see coupon codes.
- Custom DTF transfer pricing is here.places)
- Upload Form
- Zwik Designer
Generally, if you are ordering form BASICS, then Zwik Designer will be your route, unless you have difficulty. If you are ordering from the BIG Catalog, use the Quote Request & Upload Form, unless you need Zwik Designer for help with your design. (To upload your existing artwork file into Zwik Designer, go to the “Images” tab in the Zwik Designer menu and select the “Upload” button.
Preferred vector formats are SVG and PDF. Preferred bitmap formats include PNG, JPG, JPEG, TIF, and TIFF. Bitmap files are recommended to be 300ppi resolution at the enlarged printed size for it to be of the highest quality.
If you are not sure about resolution, PLEASE ASK!
When ordering from our Basics collection and emailing artwork, you still must go through Zwik Designer to properly calculate pricing and place your order by using a placeholder image.
- Refer to Big Catalog process
You can use Zwik Designer to submit artwork when placing a DTF order, or you may send by email, or use the upload form to submit files.
MOVE BELOW INFO ON ZD into ZD Help Pages, just simple link from here?
User designs may be created, uploaded, and edited in the Zwik Designer customization tool.
Options for Zwik Designer help:
- View the Zwik Designer Tour when you open the application. If it does not show up, the “do not show again” option may be selected, and will reset to open the tour if you clear your cookies and cache.
- Click: Help for Zwik Designer for help pages on the website.
- There is limited information in the “help” menu selection inside the Zwik Designer application.
- Use our Contact us form for any questions or problems about using the Zwik Designer online tool, or just use our contact form, INSTEAD, to facilitate your ordering experience (bypassing Zwik Designer).
How to UPLOAD your graphics into Zwik Designer:
To upload your artwork through Zwik Designer, find the “Upload” button under the “Images” menu tab. It may then be edited in Zwik Designer and moved to the shopping cart.
How to use Zwik Designer to order, but not to upload your artwork or for design (use our upload form or email instead):
- FREE S/H for orders over $150 (with the exception of orders that include BIG Catalog blank product subtotal under $150 – subject to a $30 surcharge).
- Apparel & Accessories: We estimate the actual carrier shipping charge, and pass the cost through without markup. We will NOT shock you after you’ve made it all the way through checkout with an inflated charge. Please let us know if you experience any issues with our calculation. Shipping charges start around $4.95 for USPS First Class shipments (under 1 pound).
- DTF Transfer Film: Flat $12.45 per order S/H, regardless of quantity. USPS Priority is the typical shipping method for packages over 1 pound, First Class under 1 pound.
We are located in Palatine, Illinois. We do not have a public space. Order pickups may be arranged by APPOINTMENT ONLY by contacting support and may be subject to a handling fee (it is more convenient for us to ship).
After we ship, there may be a delay in our manually posting the tracking data to your account.
Unless otherwise agreed to between buyer and Zwik prior to the production of an order (typically by specific customer request) Zwik shall determine, at its discretion, the best printing method to be utilized for any specific job order. Typical print methods are DTF, HTV and sublimation.
Factors that affect print method selection include quantity, number of colors, type of colors, and design complexity/detail.
Print methods we utilize meet a minimum standard of quality in detail, color, and washability/durability. Characteristics may differ from each other in ways such as the “hand” or feel of the print. Please let us know if you have a print method preference or questions when you place your order (before it is printed).
Print methods include (but are not limited to):
- Screen Printing (Silkscreen, Serigraph)
- HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl)
- Dye Sublimation
- DTF (Direct to Film, Digital Transfer Film)
- WTL (White Toner Laser)
- DTG (Direct to Garment)
- Plastisol Transfer
- Other heat transfer methods
- Crayon (no, just kidding, but we’ve done some nice stencil painted shirts)
You can expect your Zwik printed garment to have the washability and durability of similar products. The life of your printed garment can be extended and maximized by following these wash procedures:
- Machine wash cold, inside out, with like colors
- Mild detergent, do not bleach
- Tumble dry, low heat
- Do not iron decoration