- FREE S/H for all orders over $150.
- Apparel & Accessories: Starting around $4.95 for most USPS First Class (under 1 pound) shipments, we try to approximate your S/H charge close to the carrier’s ACTUAL COST, without extra profit built in. It is an estimation, and accuracy will vary.
- DTF Transfer Film: $12.45 per order S/H, regardless of quantity. USPS Priority is typical shipping method for packages over 1 pound, First Class under 1 pound.
We are located in Palatine, Illinois. We do not have a public space. Order pickups may be arranged by APPOINTMENT ONLY by contacting support. Pickups may be subject to a handling fee.
After shipping, there may be a delay in our manually posting the tracking data to your account.
QUANTITY DISCOUNT PRICING
- Basics apparel may NOT be purchased independently of decoration fees. The Zwik Designer tool and shopping cart will display the COMBINED price of blank product and printing/decorating fees. (Zwik Designer will display the blank item price, the printing price calculation, AND combined price in different areas of the program.)
- BIG Catalog orders will be 2 separate orders. One for the blank apparel order and one for the printing order (whether placed through Zwik Designer or through customer service).
- The price table for just the printing of apparel and accessories can be found in the Zwik Designer program (product tab, then click on “Details” for print price table).
- Printing more than one side? Get discounts at checkout on multi-location print placements (e.g. front AND back), see coupon codes.
- Custom DTF transfer pricing is here.
- BASICS – NO minimum
- BIG Catalog – $100 minimum purchase, huge selection, lowest prices
Custom DTF Transfers: NO minimum
If you don’t see an item you are looking for, contact us and we will do our best to find it. We have broad access to a wide variety of printable blank styles and major brands at great prices. We can order from most major distributors with fast delivery.
User designs may be created, uploaded, and edited in the Zwik Designer customization tool that can be opened after selecting a product to customize.
Options for Zwik Designer help:
A: Yes (but read relevant instructions below).
If you are purchasing an item from our Basics collection you may email your artwork as an alternative to uploading your file. However, you still must go through Zwik Designer to properly calculate pricing and place your order by using a placeholder image.
While in Zwik Designer, just use the graphic placeholder image for each print location in the design mockup in order to properly calculate pricing. The placeholder image can be found under the “images” tab (where the “upload” button can also be found).
- You can work with our customer support to entirely arrange your order, emailing artwork (easiest).
- You can use Zwik Designer just to see the print price calculation and then arrange and place your order through customer service.
- You can use Zwik Designer for print price calculation AND to also place order your while also emailing your artwork.
To use Zwik Designer without uploading your artwork (emailing instead), use the artwork placeholder image under the “images” tab in place of your graphics in each print location. Email your actual artwork to us separately.
Just use “email” button when selecting item to add to cart.
Submit your graphic files by email to email@example.com with your order specifications. We can accept most file formats. Preferred vector formats are SVG and PDF. Preferred bitmap formats include PNG, JPG, and JPEG. Bitmap files are recommended to be 300ppi resolution at the enlarged printed size for the highest quality results, or at least 200ppi resolution for good results. Quality of product results from original images below 200ppi is at buyer’s risk. If you are not sure about resolution, ASK!
Save Money Tip: If printing more than one side, use the multi-placement coupon code when checking out.
Unless otherwise agreed to between buyer and Zwik prior to the production of an order (typically by specific customer request) Zwik shall determine, at its discretion, the best printing method to be utilized for any specific job order.
Factors that affect print method selection include quantity, number of colors, type of colors, and design complexity/detail.
Print methods we utilize meet a minimum standard of quality in detail, color, and washability/durability. Characteristics may differ from each other in ways such as the “hand” or feel of the print. Please let us know if you have a print method preference or questions when you place your order (before it is printed).
Print methods include (but are not limited to):
- Screen Printing (Silkscreen, Serigraph)
- HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl)
- Dye Sublimation
- DTF (Direct to Film, Digital Transfer Film)
- WTL (White Toner Laser)
- DTG (Direct to Garment)
- Plastisol Transfer
- Other heat transfer methods
- Crayon (no, just kidding, but we’ve done some nice stencil painted shirts)
You can expect your Zwik printed garment to have the washability and durability of similar products. The life of your printed garment can be extended and maximized by following these wash procedures:
- Machine wash cold, inside out, with like colors
- Mild detergent, do not bleach
- Tumble dry, low heat
- Do not iron decoration