TABLE OF CONTENTS
- BIG Catalog – $200 minimum purchase, huge selection, lowest prices
- Customizable BASICS – NO minimum
PRICING CALCULATION – CUSTOM APPAREL
- Customizable Basics may NOT be purchased independently of decoration fees. The Zwik Designer tool and shopping cart will display the COMBINED blank product price with the printing/decorating price.
- BIG Catalog items MAY be purchased independently of any printing/decoration fees (while meeting the $200 minimum purchase). The Zwik Designer tool (and shopping cart entry) will show the printing fees SEPARATELY from the blank apparel items.
PRINT PRICE TABLE – CUSTOM APPAREL
- The price table for just printing can be found in the Zwik Designer program (product tab, then click on “Details”), or here.
- Print pricing is discounted for quantity.
- For additional discounts on multi-location print placements (e.g. front AND back), see coupon codes.
- DTF transfer sheets (for DIY heat press) pricing is here.
User designs may be created, uploaded, and edited in the Zwik Designer customization tool that can be opened after selecting a product to customize.
Options for Zwik Designer help:
Q: Can I email a request for a quote or to place an order, including a graphic file, rather than use the Zwik Designer?
A: YES. You may submit your graphic files by email to [email protected] with your requirements. We can accept most file formats. Preferred vector formats are SVG and PDF. Preferred bitmap formats include PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP & TIFF (RGB color). Bitmap files are recommended to be a minimum of 200dpi resolution at the enlarged printed size.
Unless otherwise agreed to between buyer and Zwik prior to the production of an order (typically by specific customer request) Zwik shall determine, at its discretion, the printing method utilized for any specific job order.
Item print quantity, number of colors, type of colors, and design complexity/detail are some factors affecting print method selection.
Print methods we utilize meet a minimum standard of quality in detail, color, and washability/durability. Characteristics may differ from each other in ways such as the “hand” or feel of the print. Please let us know if you have a print method preference or questions when you place your order (before it is printed).
Print methods include, but are not limited to:
- Screen Printing (Silkscreen, Serigraph)
- HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl)
- DTF (Direct to Film)
- WTL (White Toner Laser)
- DTG (Direct to Garment)
- Plastisol Transfer
- Dye Sublimation
- Other heat transfer methods
- Crayon (no, just kidding, but we’ve done some nice stenciled hand painted shirts)
You can expect your Zwik printed garment to have the washability and durability of similar products. The life of your printed garment can be extended and maximized by following these wash procedures:
- Machine wash cold, inside out, with like colors
- Mild detergent, do not bleach
- Tumble dry, low heat
- Do not iron decoration
- Apparel: Calculated percentage of cost.
- DTF film: $12.95 per order.
- FREE for all orders over $150.
- Check for our special shipping deals.